Vasant (Spring) SocksRegular price $19.00 Save $-19.00
The hills (and these socks!) are alive with muuusssic. The Von Trapps might have been oh so cute in their little matching outfits, but they made the poor life choice of prancing around without these socks on. Frolicking is a seriously underrated activity and these socks were made to do just that. The Vasant socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. Perfect for curling up with a book or around a fire, these soft and warm socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry. Putting socks through the dryer could alter them permanently
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India