Uttar (North) MittensRegular price $19.00 Save $-19.00
For all of us who like to think of ourselves as “True, north, strong and freeeee . . . !” These mittens will Blow. Your. Mind. The ultimate way to wear your Uttar mittens is riding across the tundra, on a dogsled, decked out in plaid with the aurora borealis twinkling overhead. The Uttar mittens are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. These warm mittens are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Sizing: Length from palm to fingertip (material will stretch)
- Small: 6.5-7 inches; Medium: 7.5-8 inches
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry
- These mittens are handmade by real people. For this reason, mittens may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India
Woman-Owned. Person of Colour-Owned. Fair Trade. Handmade. Ethically-Manufactured. Vegan. Fair Trade Federation Member.