The Sabina Loafer | MahoganyRegular price $250.00 Save $-250.00
Meet the Sabina, the newest women’s loafer. This lighter and sleeker cousin to the Sofía is an easy slip-on style that’s sure to become a staple in any wardrobe. Streamlined Blake stitch construction means the Sabina is as light as air, and contrast stitching details on the penny bridge give it a refined and stylish look.
- Made-to-order for any length and width
- Ethically made and proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman, introduced at purchase
- Craftsman paid over the Living Well Line
- Blake stitched & ultra lightweight
- High density memory foam insoles
- Upper: Full-grain (caramel, desert, denim blue, pomegranate) or Nubuck (oatmeal, black, mahogany) leather
- Lining: Calf skin
Heel: stacked vegetable tanned leather
Everything by Adelante is custom made so it can take up to three weeks to receive your order.