Shanti (Peace) MittensRegular price $23.00 Save $-8.00
These mittens are all about the Great White North. For people who love to ski, snowshoe, skate, and frolic in the white puffy stuff—if this is you, give your icicles – er, we mean fingers a break and let the peace (and blood circulation) flow. The Shanti mittens are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. These warm mittens are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Sizing: Length from palm to fingertip (material will stretch)
- Small: 6.5-7 inches; Medium: 7.5-8 inches
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry
- These mittens are handmade by real people. For this reason, mittens may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India