Santosh (Contentment) HatRegular price $26.00 Save $-26.00
Sometimes contentment means watching the sunset. Sometimes it's a little bit of extra chocolate at the end of a long day. Sometimes it's curling up with a book, while a fire blazes in the hearth and your faithful mutt lounges at your Fazled feet (shameless plug!) It's definitely NOT having your ears contract frostbite and fall off your head! Plunk this beauty on and climb Everest, or your local hill, and feel the warm tingles - for all the right reasons.
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Vegan – A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are 100% Vegan
- No Itch – Our special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Long Lasting – The durability of our yarn means these hats will outlast any adventure you take them on
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter
- Handmade by real people - For this reason, they may have subtle variations in colour and pattern details from those seen in our photos. The overall colour scheme and design will remain very similar.
One size fits all. If you're head is smaller than a bowling ball but bigger than bowl of ramen you should be good to go!