Reusable Organic Beeswax Food Wraps (4 Pack)Regular price $25.00 Save $-25.00
These handmade beeswax food wraps are a fair trade, organic, and plastic-free alternative for food storage. Every pack comes with 4 sizes of food wraps and reusable twist ties. Made with 100% organic fair trade cotton fabric, hand-printed and dyed by woman artisans in Africa. Keeps fruits, vegetables, cheese, bread, and leftovers fresh for days. With proper handling, the biodegradable and recyclable wraps can be reused for 6+ months.
- Made in Canada
- Each Package Contains: 1 X Small (15 cm x 15 cm) 1 X Medium (25 cm x 25 cm) 1 X Large (30 cm x 30 cm) 1 X Extra Large (36 cm x 36 cm) 4 X Twist ties - varying lengths
- How To Use It: Place over a bowl, plate or jar and press the edges to the container so the food wrap seals
- To clean, wash with cold water and (if needed) a small amount of gentle dish soap. Air dry and fold gently. Store in a dry place until next use
- Do not use wraps to store meat
- Ingredients: Fair trade certified organic cotton fabric from Global Mammas. Organic beeswax, Pine resin (food grade), Baobab oil