Nigella Olive Oil Soap Bar + Wooden Dish SetRegular price $21.00 Save $-21.00
Also known as Black Seed, Nigella is a seed native to the Middle Eastern region and its use can be traced back three millennia to ancient Egypt and King Tut’s tomb. This Nigella soap bar will gently exfoliate and enrich your skin with vitamin E, and keep your skin feeling hydrated and soft.
Made by talented artisans in Jerash Refugee Camp, this soap bar is one of five earthly bars in the Sitti ARD Collection. ARD is the Arabic word for ‘earth’ or ‘land’. Each soap within the ARD collection is made from all-natural ingredients and has a connection to the land of the refugee community in Jerash, Jordan. The wooden dish is made from sustainably-sourced pine and oak wood.
The soaps are handcrafted by the talented artisans of the Community-Based Rehabilitation Centre in Jerash Refugee Camp, Jordan. Every purchase creates fair work opportunities for persons with disabilities in Jerash Refugee Camp.
- No synthetic fragrances or dyes
- Packaging designed and printed by Limited Addition, a woman-owned business in Amman, Jordan
- 90g bar
- One bar of soap per order
- Vegan. Cruelty-free. No parabens, phthalates, sls, bht, pegs, artificial dye or fragrance
- Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Aqua (water), Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (lye), Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Organic Nigella Sativa Seed Powder, Glycerin, Vitamin E