Junglee (Wild) SocksRegular price $26.00 Sale price $15.00 Save $11.00
Many of us grew up dreaming about owning a fleet of unicorns and sadly, this deeply impaired our road to self-actualization—here is the next best thing! Socks you could wear if you were riding a unicorn (or commanding a fleet of them!) So take a walk on the wild side—it’s your time to shine. The Junglee socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. These velvety-soft socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry. Putting socks through the dryer could alter them permanently
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India