Zindagee (Life) - Dark SocksRegular price $26.00 Save $-26.00
Welcome to the Dark Side of the Sock. This sock has a goody-goody pink sibling. So whether you feel like sipping peppermint tea and talking Jane Austen or blasting Nirvana and painting your fingernails black - these sister socks got you covered. The Dark Zindagee socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. Perfect for curling up with a book or around a fire, these soft and warm socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 4 Sizes Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry. Putting socks through the dryer could alter them permanently
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India