Hamesha (Always) HatRegular price $26.00 Save $-26.00
We will ALWAYS loooooove this hat! In fact, we're confident Whitney would have sang about this beauty instead of her bodyguard, but anyway! Here's a good reason to get hat hair––this cozy wonder!
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Vegan – A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are 100% Vegan
- No Itch – Our special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Long Lasting – The durability of our yarn means these hats will outlast any adventure you take them on
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
- One size fits all. If you're head is smaller than a bowling ball but bigger than bowl of ramen you should be good to go!