Hamesha (Always) SocksRegular price $24.00 Save $-24.00
Always is a serious word. Some of us might have thrown it around a bit too liberally. But there is one thing you could do to infinity and beyond and that is to wear these woolly wonders! The Hamesha socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. Perfect for curling up with a book always and forever, these velvety-soft socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
Woman-Owned. Person of Colour-Owned. Fair Trade. Handmade. Ethically-Manufactured. Vegan. Fair Trade Federation Member.