Chhuttee (Holiday) SocksRegular price $18.00 Save $-18.00
This holiday season, Fazl socks want to remember the soul of their socks: the children they work to support and the artisans who receive fair trade employment. The world can be cruel and unjust – so let’s love others by what and how we buy. The Chhuttee socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. These velvety soft and warm socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry. Putting socks through the dryer could alter them permanently
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India