Chaand (Moon) Toe SocksRegular price $24.00 Sale price $19.00 Save $5.00
Get ready for a moon landing! Why do we have 5 toes anyway? Two would be much more practical for swimming, karate kicks, greeting extraterrestrials, and... stuffing your toe socks in your flip-flops! When you are roasting marshmallows by a campfire the last thing you need to do is stop eating s’mores to tie up shoelaces, just stick them in your sandals and bask in the moonlight. The Chaand toe socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. These velvety soft and warm socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
Woman-Owned. Person of Colour-Owned. Fair Trade. Handmade. Ethically-Manufactured. Vegan. Fair Trade Federation Member.