Bundar (Monkey) SocksRegular price $19.00 Save $-19.00
If a couple of Plain Jane socks gave birth to a rebellious teenager... it would look like this! A green inferno of color and pattern, the Bundar socks have more to offer than just flash and sass – inner toe tranquility. The Bundar socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. These velvety soft and warm socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry. Putting socks through the dryer could alter them permanently
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India