Aram (Comfort) SocksRegular price $26.00 Save $-26.00
The Aram socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. They're nicknamed Blue Beauty. Unfortunately, a horse with a similar name came before them, but these socks are the ying to that horse's yang. As in, they were designed to be galloping nowhere but your couch! Curl up and let go. These velvety soft and warm socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry. Putting socks through the dryer could alter them permanently
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India