Every purchase you make has an impact. We work hard to find businesses that focus on the common good through fair labour standards, fair wages, innovative social missions and environmental stewardship. When you shop at Buy Good. Feel Good. you get peace of mind knowing that your purchase left a positive impact.
Those businesses exist. It's time we support them.
You can shop online year-round or visit our live events throughout the year to meet our partners in-person and hear the inspiring stories of the people behind the products.
Our Founders Story
Hello! I'm Rafik, and I am the founder of Buy Good. Feel Good.
We are committed to find, promote and support brands that are working for the common good. We aspire to live in a world where businesses are leading the way for a healthy, fair, and equitable society. It is our mission to connect these brands with you, the ethical consumer who wants to make the world better with every purchase you make.
In everything we do we try to adhere to the highest standards of integrity and transparency. We are not perfect and we ask you to help us be better. If we failed you at any point, please let us know and we promise to take responsibility for our actions and make lasting changes.
Your one-stop-shop for ethical and sustainable products from brands that put people and planet ahead of profit. Discover brands that share your values from the comfort of your own home.
From fashion and beauty to lifestyle and travel, Buy Good. Feel Good. Expo celebrates the power of the conscious consumer. An uplifting weekend full of energizing entrepreneurs and brands with purpose, the Expo inspires the change maker within us all.
2014 - Launched the first BGFG Expo at The Gladstone Hotel in Toronto with just 15 vendors
2015 - Organized the second expo with 32 exhibitors from Canada and the US
2016 - Made the move to Exhibition Place - Canada’s largest convention centre!
2019 - Launched BGFG Talks Podcast
2020 - Launched the BGFG Marketplace
We love our community partners. Their hard work over the years has laid the foundation for the fair trade and social enterprise movement to flourish in North America. Here are a few of the organizations that share our values and we have been honoured to work with over the years.
- Standards are set by Fairtrade International, businesses are licensed through Fairtrade Canada.
- Includes social, environmental and economic standards.
- Protects workers rights, including freedom of association.
- Ensures producers were paid a Fairtrade Minimum Price, and includes a Fairtrade Premium to invest in community or business projects.
- Think coffee, tea, bananas, sugar, cocoa, flowers, spices and more!
|FAIR TRADE FEDERATION|
- The trade association promotes organizations who are fully committed to fair trade.
- Organizations must uphold fair trade principles, including transparent and accountable relationships, safe working conditions, fair wages, environmental stewardship and no child labour.
- Think home decor, artisanal jewelery, unique accessories and ethical fashion!
|WORLD FAIR TRADE ORGANIZATION|
- The largest global network of organisations representing the Fair Trade supply chain.
- Members include producers, marketers, exporters, importers, wholesalers and retailers that demonstrate 100% commitment to Fair Trade in over 70 countries.
- Get to know the 10 WFTO Principles of Fair Trade.
- B Lab is a non-profit who’s vision is that one day all companies compete not only to be the best in the world, but the Best for the World®
- B Lab is building a global community of Certified B Corporations™ who meet the highest standards of verified, overall social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.
|SOCIAL ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE|
- The Social Enterprise Alliance (SEA) has been the champion and key catalyst for the development of the social enterprise sector in the United States since 1998.
- We empower social enterprises and social entrepreneurs with the tools and resources they need to succeed, and work to foster a social enterprise ecosystem in which they can thrive.
- causeartist – [cause-artist] noun. a person who uses their talents and skills to impact the world.
- Causeartist exists to help you discover what’s new and trending in the world of Social Impact by featuring original interviews, lists, and spotlights with founders and CEO’s from some of the most exciting Social Enterprises impacting the world.