Jigyaasu (Curious) SocksRegular price $25.00 Sale price $15.00 Save $10.00
Straight out of the curiosity cannon, you could call these socks Show Sock Stoppers. These socks will keep you forever young. The secret of youth is staying wonder-filled and curious about the world, and these socks can help you feel that way! The Jigyaasu socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. Perfect for playing at home, these velvety-soft socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry. Putting socks through the dryer could alter them permanently
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India