Chai (Tea) SocksRegular price $9.00 Save $-9.00
Have you ever had real Indian chai? It’s seriously a life-changing experience. These socks were made in its shade, so to speak. Pure comfort is curling up with a cup of chai in hand, socks on, in a room with a view. Bliss has a name. It’s chai, darling. The Chai socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. These velvety soft and warm socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry. Putting socks through the dryer could alter them permanently
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India
Woman-Owned. Person of Colour-Owned. Fair Trade. Handmade. Ethically-Manufactured. Vegan. Fair Trade Federation Member.