Pahari (Mountain People) SocksRegular price $24.00 Save $-24.00
These are an “all hail” to the Himalayas, the highest mountain range in the world. Whether you are wandering through the valleys, plains or are squashed on a bus somewhere, these socks transport you onto the rocky crags. The Pahari socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. Perfect for curling up with a book or relaxing around a fire, these soft and warm socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry. Putting socks through the dryer could alter them permanently
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India
Woman-Owned. Person of Colour-Owned. Fair Trade. Handmade. Ethically-Manufactured. Vegan. Fair Trade Federation Member.