Daya (Mercy) SocksRegular price Sale price $9.00 Save $-9.00
Gettin’ Springy wit it! Na na na na na na, na na na. The Daya socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. Perfect for curling up with a book, these velvety-soft socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry. Putting socks through the dryer could alter them permanently
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India
Woman-Owned. Person of Colour-Owned. Fair Trade. Handmade. Ethically-Manufactured. Vegan. Fair Trade Federation Member.