Organic Cotton WashclothsRegular price $16.00 Save $-16.00
Gentle on your skin, and highly absorbent, treat yourself to the luxurious feel of Takasa’s premium organic cotton washcloths. Soft and plush, the 700 GSM washcloths are made with ultra-low twist for added absorbency and gentle comfort while drying. Ethically made in India, from farm to finished product, the organic cotton washcloths are designed with a simple, clean hem for a natural look and feel.
- 700 GSM (grams per square meter) towels are denser, heavier and more absorbent
- Sold in pairs of two
- Made of 100% organic cotton - free of harmful dyes and chemicals and safer for your home and the environment
- Certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres
- Fairtrade certified cotton, ensuring sustainable livelihoods for Takasa’s makers at every step of the supply chain
- Size: 30cm W x 30cm L (12” W x 12” L)
- Care: Wash in cold water with eco-safe detergents. Hang dry for best results, or tumble dry on low
Woman-Owned. Person of Colour-Owned. Handmade. Ethically-Manufactured. Upcycled. Vegan. Eco-Friendly. Fairtrade Certified.