Uttar (North) SocksRegular price $26.00 Save $-26.00
For all of us who like to think of ourselves as “True, north, strong and freeeee . . . !” These socks will Blow. Your. Mind. The ultimate way to wear your Uttar socks is riding across the tundra, on a dogsled, decked out in plaid with the aurora borealis twinkling overhead. When winter calls – answer in style and head north. The Uttar socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. Perfect for curling up with a book or around a fire, these soft and warm socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry. Putting socks through the dryer could alter them permanently
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India
Woman-Owned. Person of Colour-Owned. Fair Trade. Handmade. Ethically-Manufactured. Vegan. Fair Trade Federation Member.