Saahasik (Adventure) SocksRegular price $19.00 Save $-19.00
When the call to adventure comes, your brain might not be ready to carry the ring up to Mount Doom, but your feet most definitely will be in these wooly wonders! These adventure socks want to plunge you into the great unknown. The Saahasik socks are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. Perfect for curling up with an adventure book or around a fire, these soft and warm socks are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Available in 7 Sizes. Child: S, M, L and Adult: XS, S, M, L
- In between sizes? Round down a size as the socks will stretch
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry. Putting socks through the dryer could alter them permanently
- Socks are handmade by real people. For this reason, each pair may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India