Hamesha (Always) MittensRegular price $23.00 Save $-23.00
If there is one thing you could do to infinity and beyond, it's to wear these woolly wonders! They are the proverbial Boom Shaka Laka Laka of mittens. These Hamesha mittens are handknit, luxuriously cozy, Fair Trade, vegan, and 50% of profits support orphanages. These warm mittens are handmade in the Himalayas by happy ladies.
- Made from acrylic and nylon – the warmth of wool without the itch!
- Sizing: Length from palm to fingertip (material will stretch)
- Small: 6.5-7 inches; Medium: 7.5-8 inches
- Washing Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water and hang to dry
- These mittens are handmade by real people. For this reason, mittens may include subtle variations in color and pattern details from those seen in photos
- Profits support orphaned and destitute children in India