Geetha Shibori Tie-Dye Cotton NapkinsRegular price $60.00 Save $-60.00
We know who we’ll be dressing up your dinner table and all your meals - these gorgeous hand dyed napkins. To get this traditional yet contemporary pattern a centuries-old Japanese technique called shibori is used. Each piece of fabric is folded, twisted, and tied before being dipped in dye. Each napkin is individually hand-dyed and unique. Mix and match any of the shades together, even in unexpected combinations.
- Dye patterns and shade will vary with each piece
- Set of 4
- Materials: 100% cotton, natural dye
- Size: 20” x 20” Machine wash cold, on a gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Gently hand wash preferred.
- Be aware of any color bleeds in the first few washes. Due to the nature of natural dyes some fading may occur over time
- 100% hand dyeing techniques are utilized with natural ingredients making the whole process environment friendly
- In a world where we continuously talk about empowering women and preserving our planet, this napkin is doing all the right things. TerraKaly is collaborating with a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to the rehabilitation & generation of sustainable livelihoods for the differently-abled young adults in the rural plantation community of south India