Charcoal Olive Oil Soap + Wooden Dish SetRegular price $21.00 Save $-21.00
This distinguished soap bar combines the ultra-moisturizing effects of olive oil with the detoxifying properties of charcoal. Wash away the grit of the day before settling in for the night.
Made by talented artisans in Jerash Refugee Camp, this soap bar is one of five earthly bars in the Sitti ARD Collection. ARD is the Arabic word for ‘earth’ or ‘land’. Each soap within the ARD collection is made from all-natural ingredients and has a connection to the land of the refugee community in Jerash, Jordan. The wooden dish is made from sustainably-sourced pine and oak wood.
The soaps are handcrafted by the talented artisans of the Community-Based Rehabilitation Centre in Jerash Refugee Camp, Jordan. Every purchase creates fair work opportunities for persons with disabilities in Jerash Refugee Camp.
- No synthetic fragrances or dyes
- Packaging designed and printed by Limited Addition, a woman-owned business in Amman, Jordan
- 90g bar
- One bar of soap per order
- Vegan. Cruelty-free. No parabens, phthalates, sls, bht, pegs, artificial dye or fragrance
- Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Aqua (water), Sodium Hydroxide (lye), Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Activated Charcoal Powder, glycerin, table salt (sodium chloride)